In this extraordinarily valuable commercial real estate conference, you can expect to hear the answers to these questions from professional experts in online and offline real estate investing and financing.
- Which online Real Estate platforms offer the best (and safest) returns?
- Will platforms like RealtyMogul, PatchofLand, and RealtyShares continue to pay high interest to shareholders?
- In a major downturn, will the major platforms have epic defaults? What will happen to those online platform’s investors?
- Are any online platforms in danger of failing now and taking investors with them?
- Will online platforms compete with Private Equity and Hedge Funds anytime soon?
- Are there already too many online Real Estate platforms or will there be many more to come?
- Will the low cost of debt change anytime soon?
- Will the success of the Fundrise REIT be a game-changer?
- In the near future will equity investments in Reg A+ offerings like Allegiancy’s replace real estate loans?
- Will the major RE platforms like RealtyMogul, PatchofLand, RealtyShares, and others be acquired or go public?
- Can the new SEC Crowdfunding rule (Title III) be used to finance smaller properties (up to $1MM) and will this rule bring non-accredited investors into real estate investing?
- Is there a shortage of good deals or a shortage of money for the various traditional Debt, Alternative Debt, CMBS & Equity Markets Players?
- Does the influx of foreign capital have any effect on the U.S. real estate market?
- Is traditional Real Estate syndication still alive? Will it be replaced by online platforms?
- What is the best way to structure real estate partnerships in this environment?
- Will Private Equity and Hedge funds create their own online Real Estate Platforms?
- What types of deals are the major private equity firms looking for?
- How will the online platforms affect small brokerages?
- How will online Real Estate investing affect the banks? Will they join in, like they have with peer-to-peer/marketplace lending?
- Will the largest commercial real estate companies use online platforms to a greater extent?
- Is online investing in real estate becoming a part of every portfolio? How does it rate as to safety against all other investments?
- Will the platforms go to investments even smaller than $5000?
- How will increased SEC scrutiny on real estate platforms and other deals affect the marketplace?
- What future regulatory changes can we expect?
- Are we witnessing a disruption in real estate financing, similar to what Google did to the Yellow Pages and Paper Maps?
At this conference you will network with: Major real estate investors
- Online Real Estate Platform C-level executives
- Real Estate Private Equity Firms
- Hedge Fund managers
- Pension Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Family Offices
- Major Commercial Real Estate Brokerages
- Insurance Companies
- Investment Banks
- Distressed Debt Firms
- Real Estate Asset Managers
- Owners and Developers
- Attorneys and CPA’s
The conference provides breakfast, lunch, and cocktails to enable great networking opportunities.
Click here to REGISTER